COME WORK WITH US!
Regional Sales Manager
Location: Remote (Greater Chicago Area, IN, MN, MI, OH, WI)
The Regional Sales Manager will manage all sales and business development aspects of Hilman’s business within the designated area. Primary focus will be revenue growth, new accounts, new products, new applications and creating an overall increase in demand within the designated area. The Regional Sales Manager will have responsibility to strategically manage a channel partner network and direct accounts. The successful candidate will interact frequently with the Hilman sales team, engineering, operations and the executive team in an effort to increase customer satisfaction and contribute to Hilman’s growth and future direction.
Essential Job Functions
- The ability to plan and execute an effective regional sales plan designed to exceed annual revenue targets. Planning will include area business analysis, time and resource prioritization, and rigorous execution.
- Direct calling and development of end user and OEM accounts.
- Strategically develop and execute an effective distribution channel strategy.
- Effective sales project management skills.
- Application knowledge of heavy moving solutions to guide users, engineers and channel partners to effective solutions.
- Ability to understand and communicate Hilman’s core differentiators in the marketplace.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations at all levels of management.
- Participate in the development and execution of Hilman’s marketing and sales strategies, policies and collateral.
- Preparing written presentations, reports, and price quotations that satisfy customer requirements and demonstrate industry knowledge.
- Track record of winning and growing business despite market conditions, competition and other barriers.
- Track record of growth in solution and product sales in the heavy moving industry.
- Strong network within the specified area and in the heavy moving industry.
- Working knowledge of industry wide solutions.
- Experience managing and growing revenue through distribution channel partners.
- Will need to have the ability to work out of a home office.
- 50% travel expectations including driving and air travel within area and to factory located in Marlboro, NJ