We currently have an opening for a Production Associate in our central New Jersey manufacturing facility. Your responsibilities will vary and will mainly be to perform production tasks according to standard operating procedures.
Production Associate Job Duties May Include:
- Inventory and receiving of component parts.
- Driving for material delivery and pick up.
- Shop and preventative machine maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Repairs as needed within the warehouse and office space.
- Cleaning and painting of product
- Follow assembly instructions with ability to read and follow blueprints.
- Performs general cleanup of work area.
- Assists in other areas and performs activities of other workers when necessary as assigned by management.
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred.
- CDL with current Medical Examiner's Certificate for Commercial Driver is a plus.
- Valid certification to drive a forklift (or the ability to quickly obtain certification)
- Previous warehouse experience
- Ability to use power tools.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Work well as part of a team as well as independently.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping workstations neat.
- Ability to safely lift and move at least 50 - 75 lbs.
- MUST have own reliable transportation.
We currently offer a variety of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- Group Health & Rx Plans
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan with a generous company match
Job Type: Full-time