Quality Control Inspector
Industrial manufacturer located in Central New Jersey is seeking a professional and highly organized Quality Inspector. This position is a direct hire and a full-time position.
Individual will have a minimum of 10 years’ inspection experience in a precision machinery environment, be accustomed to working in a hands-on position, detail oriented, strive for excellence, embrace initiative and willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of AWS D1.1 and ISO Certification.
- Understanding of welding and familiarity with machine shop practices.
- Candidate will have the means to plan and coordinate all Inspection activities to ensure continuous manufacturing of quality products consistent with company goals and customer requirements.
- Work to expedite product through Inspection in a timely manner to meet customer schedules.
- Collaborate with the engineering department to determine critical process control features.
- Maintain accurate and accessible Inspection records.
- Knowledge in GD&T.
- Understanding of the PPAP process and other best practices is a plus.
- Experience with CMM inspection is a plus.
- Experience in Dye Penetrate testing is a plus.
- Knowledge in calibrating measuring equipment is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time